Sunday 7 March 2010

who done what


Ideas

When it came with coming up with ideas we worked together, but most of my ideas where taken. I feel this is because i speak up more and Chris did share ideas, or get involved in this part as much as I did. Also the type of ideas i come up with are very different and fit in with the type of video and music we wanted/used. For example this part:-


This is the type of ideas that works really well with this music. the colour really adds effect and the editing is fasted, just how a music video should be. I decided to add this to the music video because it fits in with the fun atmosphere that surrounds the song.

Camera work

The camera work was always created at random, and at the time of the filming. I planned where I wanted to film and what I wanted to portray but I wanted to choose at the location where I would film. I completed all the filing part of the film, this was because Chris was the lip singer, but I also felt it would be better if i done that side of the video. I choose almost all the places to film.

Editing

I completed most of the editing part of the music video in my free lessons, media lessons and after school times. I took control of this because I came up with most of the ideas and the filming therefore I knew the way I wanted the video. Chris did try sometimes to do the editing, but because he didn't know the way I had filmed it and the way that I had planned the video I had to take over because it would take more time.

I decided to take more of a back seat with the digipak and the magazine advert because i feel i have done a lot of the work and Chris should have a chance to get his grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment